Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today



1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
No particular time, just when I have a spare moment.

2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
Working. The activity varies, but always working.

3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
Getting ready to crawl into bed with the hubby and watch a little telie.

4. What is your most frequent activity online?
E-mail.

5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
Saturday and Sunday. Because I don't have to work?

6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
Most definitely. I spent so many years wishing time would speed-up and I'm sure I'll be spending the rest of my years trying to slow it back down.

7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
Eat some yummy food with great friends and family.

8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
Typically just the time to and from work, so a couple of hours a day. The hubby and I are pretty good at being together doing our own thing, so that is just about perfect.

9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
Right now? Probably not the things I should be doing. Oh right, that is what I spent the last hour doing. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol to your #9

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você