Monday, April 12, 2010

Starting Again...

I keep putting off my next post, because... well, because that is what I do. I procrastinate and I am really really good at it. At least in my personal life I am. When it comes to work, I am completely different. I start projects right away and have them finished long before they are due. I get horribly annoyed with co-workers who procrastinate and then need help completing their project at the last minute. I know I am a bit crazy. I just wish I could figure out a way to think about housework and homework like my work work... I think the craziest part is that I even procrastinate when it comes to things I want to do. I mean things like laundry and my essay exam are pretty easy to figure out why I don't want to dive right in, but writing blog posts or watching a movie with the hubby? I keep thinking I should get one of those self-help books on stopping procrastination, but I haven't made it down to the bookstore quite yet...

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você