Monday, August 23, 2010

Mindless Monday #1

So... I am going to admit once and for all that this blogging thing is really, really, really difficult for me. I triple guess everything that I plan to post and then decide that it is not "good" enough to be posted and hit the delete. To be honest most days my ideas for a post don't even get to the click clack of the keyboard before they are deleted. This is one of the things I do and the main reason I have such a difficult time writing papers for classes. I edit before even writing anything. So I am attempting to accept the fact that this blog does not have to be "good" enough for anything. It is mine and I can type up what ever gobbly goop that I please. And I just might...

Well another four months have passed and I have no idea where I stand with my list of 1001 things to do or if I even have any days left to do them in. I will evaluate and adjust this list soon. I have been working out damn near daily for the past three weeks and am half way through the Slim in 6 program from Beach Body. A huge thank you to Roxy for the video!! I actually am starting to believe I can see some results as slight as they may be.

Work is crazy and I am not sure how much longer I can even attempt to bite my tongue working in such close proximity to a man with a huge God complex... But the hubby says I need to start shutting down work mode after five pm, so I will stop that rant mid-thought or I will never manage to get to bed.

Bed... That is my next mission... Right after I write a check, clean Bob's ear (no that will be in the morning), and grab a gulp of water. Wow, bed actually sounds really inviting right this minute, which is a bit of a surprise since the hubby isn't yelling down the hall at me to come to bed. I truly hate when he is out of town, not only do I miss him more than I love turning the AC up to a respectable temperature, but sleep seems to escape me the moment I kiss him goodbye. Go figure, but more on that later because this is the end of my Mindless Monday rant.

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você