Friday, March 25, 2011

Saturday 9: A Long December




1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
My grandfather had a seizure on Christmas day and this was the first holiday season without my grandma, so it was a little rough. My grandfather is stubborn, but after some convincing he let the paramedics check him out and he seemed to be "okay." I was less than convinced, but I did get ratted out by my aunt and yelled at by my grandfather for calling them. I so love my family. New Year's Eve was uneventful, so all in all my holidays were good.

2. Do you have any unusual collections?
I have a coin collection and the hubby and I have a bit of a gun collection, but nothing that I find unusual. Oh wait... I have the entire set of Disney characters that you could collect from McDonald's twelvish years ago... Is that unusual?

3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Does "clean my house" count as one thing? If so, that is what I want a machine to do for me... I hate cleaning!

4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
One thing that makes me cry... Hmm... Those faithful animal stories that I Stumble Upon on the internet always seem to get me.

5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
Barbeque! Relaxing at home with the hubby is my favorite. I would really love to go camping, but I am still working on the vessel for such an event.

6. Do you and your family get along?
Yes, we get along. My pops and I are super close and talk every other day. My mom and I are apparently not speaking right now, but it has never been a matter of not "getting along."

7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
Thinking... thinking... not that I can recall at the moment.

8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
My bestest girl Jewelean... unless it is work related, then S gets to hear all about it since can sympathize (we work together).

9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Thin crust veggie pizza with white sauce (it just went out for delivery). Yum yum!

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você