Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday 9: On Broadway

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
Nope... I have only been to one play actually, but it was Cats.

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
Strange event... hmmm... this week...There has been a random beeping noise in my house. The hubby and I deduced that it must be the stupid smoke alarm, but we could not figure out why it would beep since it is hardwired into the house. The hubby undid the alarm only to find out that touching it makes the lights in the house flicker. Electricity and the hubby are not on friendly terms, so I made a call to by father the electrician to come save the day. After a bit of investigation he discovered that it was the battery powered smoke detector that we never knew we had that had been beeping and the hardwired one did not even work. I've been try to shut the wrong smoke detector up for over two years...

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
No.

4. Tell us about your best friend.
She is like the sister I never had, except I've always had her. Last month she told me that her plan was that we would both die in our sleep on the same night, so we didn't have to live without eachother, after I asked her to make sure my marker wasn't stupid. We're odd I know, but she knows me better than I know myself and she even knows when to pretend she doesn't.

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
I don't think I could just pick one. There was the one when I meet my husband and that was a pretty life changing one. But then there was the one when I was sixteen or seventeen just me and my dad and we got the truck stuck at the desert and then got it pulled out, realized we forgot the whip and had to go get new ones and had the best time ever. Yeah, that one really sticks with me.

6. What was the last big purchase you made?
A lawyer??

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
Shirley Temple. I couldn't say...

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
When I said I don't want kids anymore anyways...

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Jenifer Aniston and Kate Hudson... Can I make a gay romantic comedy? You know that you would come watch that movie... Honestly, I don't know. I'm not a big romantic comedy movie lover. Typically, they are full of shit. I did like The Break-Up though, no sunny fix all ending.

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você