Monday, September 7, 2009

I Need A Pep Talk...

"... bring a mirror to my face let all my memories be gone..." - Spoon "My Little Japanese Cigarette Case"

I began my first day of training on my Nike+ walk to run program. Got my ass kicked by Billy Banks. Then my Wii Fit called me overweight and told me to loss twenty pounds. What an amazing ending to a three day weekend. To add insult to injury, Wii Fit makes your little character fatten up for a lovely visual. Guess I should focus on a healthy diet and regular exercise.

Okay, time for a quick shower and a bit more homework before bed. I have to become reintroduced to four am tomorrow morning quickly followed by an hour long commute. God, I love my life... No, really I do love my life.

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você