Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the Right Path...

"We make money, make money, to spend, people want, people need, cause it never ends, now baby..." Pepper "Rent"

Day two of learning how to run... done. No Billy today. Just a run and some randomness. I'll weigh in tonight and close my eyes to my fat little Mii.

I need to finish my reading assignments, so I can move onto the writing assignments all of which are due on Saturday. Magnificent. I am an incredible procrastinator, second to none, if I do say so myself.

Why doesn't beer boast your metabolism like a weight loss drink? If only I could figure that one out, then I would be a bazillionaire...

My pops birthday is tomorrow, so we will be having the family birthday dinner. Yum... I love dinners with my family even if little miss bratzilla does attack...

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você