Friday, January 16, 2009

The List -- Update #1

So I made my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I guess you could say that this is my answer to a New Year's Resolutions, but drawn out and much longer. I'm not sure if that is better or worse. Some of the items are useless, but many are things I keep telling myself I'll do next week, or month, or well you get my point. Any which way, I'm off to a slow rocking start. I was sick this week and I hate being sick only sightly less than I hate the hubby being sick. Slow start or not at least I have started, that's what counts right? Right! What follows is a quick run down of the items that I am currently working on:
#2 -- This is one that I just decided would be stupid not to finish I have five classes to finish in order to finally have an AA degree. I know nothing special, but if I don't finish these five dumb classes then I took a lot of other classes with nothing to show for it. So here we wait... as you will come to see I'm great at procrastinating. The class was full, so I'm on the wait list and will have to wait until the 24th to see if I'm in.
#3 -- My third class in this five class series begins on the 20th. Wish me luck!!
#13 -- The first meeting of the most wonderful book club ever is scheduled for the 24th at 1pm. I even have my three books and a back-up all picked out. (I can't post them here, since I don't want to ruin the surprise. Unlike some people) :) Damn, that reminds me I need to find some yummy appetizers. Any suggestions?
#42 -- I am signed up for the MS walk. I need to work on raising some money. Walking will begin in April.
#48 -- This one is going to take for-ever!! I'm working on it though.
#49 -- I am currently reading Anne Rice's Violin and let me tell you this is one strange ass book. I am attempting to finish before the 24th when I will start a book club book, but damn is this a weird book.
#53 -- Just finished uploading a CD. See I'm multi-tasking, pretty good huh?
#79 -- Look at me -- maintaining a blog!!
#90 -- Just before starting this post I was paying bills. Yeah Us!!

So there you go... Update #1.


2 comments:

Stiletto Reflections said...

I *love* your list, lol!! Go you!!!

Curious Mind said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I couldn't resist I love lists.

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você