Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TMI Tuesday #3

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Sweeney Todd. Nope I do not make it to the movie theater very often at all.

2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Yummy, horrible for you popcorn with salt and fake ass theater butter all over it. Mmmm....

3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
When I was a kid we always brought our own candy in.

4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
I admit it I have and I even got caught once it was so sad.

5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
Not *all* the way, but 80% there.

Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?
I would have to say that right now in this moment it would be the stair scene in A History of Violence between Viggo Mortensen and Maria Bello. It is a very hot passionate scene.

TMI Tuesday

1 comments:

Stiletto Reflections said...

Oh yeah that is a good scene!

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você