Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Media Mix

Listen: What was the last concert you went to, and what was your experience like?
The last concert I went to was approximately six years ago, damn that's weird. It was see Toby Keith and it was a very interesting night. It was actually a big night for the hubby and I, though he was not the hubby back then and he did not go to the concert. As I said interesting night. As far as the actual concert, it was Toby Keith and it was 2002 so there was a huge patriotic vibe, a very good show.

Watch: Is there a movie that inspires you? If so, which one?
I *love* movies, but I cannot think of any I would call inspiring. I would say that off the top of my head both A Home at the End of the World, Playing by Heart, and The Constant Gardener stuck with me after the credits rolled.

Read: What was the last time you read a book and saw the film adaptation afterwards? What was your reaction?
It's been awhile. The Chamber by John Grisham would be the last one. The book was great, the movie was good, but they were not the same story. So since I was looking to watch the book it ruined everything about the movie.

You can find this meme at My Digital Ghost, if you would like to play along.

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você