Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #2

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
No can't say that I have, although I have been accused of it which is fairly laughable.


2. What is your type?
I don't think that I really have a type, unless older is a type. That is the only thread I can think of.


3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
Sex games? Hmm... I've had a lot of fun with drinking games, but sex games? I'm at a bit of a blank.


4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
No, on the receiving. Given, that may be possible, but unlikely.


5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Yes, in deed, I have.


Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
I have no idea, but I would imagine that it varies from person to person. Mine? I'm going to go with no.


TMI Tuesday

4 comments:

Stiletto Reflections said...

LOL@older being a type!

Lucy said...

Thanks for the comment, and I'm glad to see someone else that has older as their type. (smiles)

Lucy said...

Ps- Love your profile pic. Too cute!

Jackie said...

This looks like a fun board! Love it! :)

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você