Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?

1. Who do you think is sexy?
My husband, my best friend, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Gerald Butler, myself (sometimes), ...

2. When does it become love?
Before you know it.

3. Are you a good dancer?
No, but I don't care anymore.

4. What magazines do you read?
Regularly? Playboy and Maxim

5. If you could have any name, what would you call yourself?
Well, according to my grandmother, you can just pick any name you want and start using it. This always seemed odd and fake to me. I think my name and various nicknames fit me just fine, so I'll stick with what I have.

6. Have you ever ridden in a limo? If yes, when?
Yes. Going to a friend's prom, to my prom, and to a Kings's game. I think that's it...

7. What is something you really like to do?
Kiss my husband.

8. Last chance: Who wins Idol, Kris Allen or Adam Lambert?
Sorry, I could not possibly care less.

9. If you had to, what animal would you choose to be?
An Eagle.

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você