Friday, May 22, 2009

Updating The List

When I started my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days I thought to myself, "I'll post an update of my progress weekly and that will help keep me on track." Well, 129 days later I am making my first update post and I am not on track, at least I'm not a half ass procrastinator.
#1 - I have to research this one. I have no idea where to start, but I have a source at work and I hope to have a chance to pick his brain next week.
#2 - I will be beginning to complete this task next fall, I hope.
#3 - I am currently enrolled in the last required course. I need to apply for the certificate.
#4 - I own a typing program that I need to install on my computer and get a baseline measurement.
#5 & 6 - Haven't started
#7 - I found one, now I have to actually go.... They are on Tuesdays, maybe I'll make it this week.
#8 - I signed up for the OSHA 10-hour course offered through my office that will be held in July.
#9 - This may happen sooner than I was hoping, we'll see.
#10 - I am listening to podcasts during my commute. We'll see how well this method works.
#11 - I've learned that my 401K is sinking like a rock, does this count?
#12 - Not yet.
#13 - Three down and one tomorrow. I might even how found a new member.
#14 - I wrote one to a soldier that I adopted.
#15 - Not yet.
#16 - Done. I don't have any more money and she still owes me a bunch, but I called her out regarding ignoring the situation.
#17 - 22 - Haven't started.
#23 - I completed week one of the nine week program yesterday. Tomorrow I start week two.
#24 - 25 - Haven't started.
#26 - Started, quit, need to start again.
#27 - After #23
#28 - See #26
#29 - Tried one day, horrible timing. Need to try again. I do own a juicer now.
#30 - 37 - Haven't started.
#38 - He is joining me on my runs. We need to start walking on the off days as well.
#39 - 40 - Not yet
#41 & 42 - Done and done.
#43 & 44 - Not yet
#45 - I tried, it did not work well, and I need to try again.
#46 - 48 - Not yet
#49 - I have read 8 of 101. This list is as follows, no particular order: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Wicked, Violin, The Gnostic Mystery, Slathbog's Gold, Lolita, Match Me If You Can, and Bones to Ashes.
#50 - 52 - Not yet
#53 - In progress
#54 - 72 - Not yet
#73 - One down and one to go.
#74 - Done. Happy birthday to me.
#75 - 78 - Not yet
#79 - Here I am.
#80 - I bought a journal, now I just have to open it.
#81 - 84 - Not there yet
#85 - Done and it was fun.
#86 - 89 - Not yet
#90 - I'm trying, but it is not fun.
#91 - He loved this, I have to take him again.
#92 - 94 - Not yet
#95 - Done, finally.
#96 - 101 - Not yet

So there is the official update. Thanks for visiting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've all but abandoned mine. Beer & neighbors do that to you. LMAO

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você