Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMI Tuesday #6

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #188 - Rambling Edition

1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live?
About 40 miles.

2. What is the farthest distance from home you have you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is there farthest distance you have traveled from your home to have a sexual encounter
Okay, I had to do a little research because geography is not my strong suit and it turns out the New Jersey is farther away then Hawaii. I can't say that I have traveled more than 1/2 and hour for an encounter, no crazy stories here.

3. How many states (or Canadian provinces or your country's geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in?
Six states, but only one country (I have had sex in international waters, but not in another country).

4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving?
Yes, in a vehicle (we had it down to a science), not while it was moving.

5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please.
Travel fantasies.... No, I can't say that I have any.

Bonus: On holidays that honor our military do you tend to remember those currently serving or veterans of military service?
Both, equally I think.


TMI Tuesday

4 comments:

h said...

I could definately use some "science" tips on car-sex.

Happy Tuesday. I'm UP!

My expressions LIVE said...

Maybe we were on the same cruise ship...lol....xoxox

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

i'm with troll -- down to a science, eh? :P either way, both hawaii and new jersey are impressive to me. ^_^

NoOne said...

As a girl of the islands, mahalo =)

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você