Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TMI Tuesday #5

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever participated in HNT? If so, when? If not, why not?
No. For lots of reasons I guess. I hate the pictures I take and have not mastered the concept of photoshop by any stretch of the imagination, I am a complete procrastinator and that would require advanced planning, I don't feel strongly enough about it to persuade the hubby that it is a grand idea.

2. Have you ever avoided certain sites because of the HNT pictures that were posted?
No, I love (most) of the pictures people post and admire them for doing what they please. Hey, you got to love the skin your in.

3. Have you ever posted a HNT picture that you wish that you hadn't?
See answer #1

4. Do you email/text/call anyone regularly with someone you met through HNT?
Nope

5. What percentage of your online friends are current or former HNTers?
I'm new to all this, so...

6. Does anyone in your "real" life know that you do HNT (if, of course, you do)?
See answer #1

7. Other than previously-known friends, have you met any fellow HNTers?
Nope

8. Have you ever downloaded someone else's HNT pictures?
No.

TMI Tuesday

0 comments:

 
The Curious Mind of Me © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você